Download the game Dante’s Inferno for PSP and PPSSPP emulator on Android.
Dante’s Inferno invites you on the PlayStation Portable to embody the character Dante as he descends through the 9 circles of Hell in this intense action-packed game! Sharpen your scythe and prepare to face a multitude of monsters and giant bosses waiting to stop you in your mission. The game follows the story of the Divine Comedy, the poem written by Dante, to the greatest extent possible.
At any time, each character may choose up to two sub-classes for roles in addition to their main job class, and certain traits from that sub-class will carry over into gameplay (such as a Fighter’s ability to cast spells using the Mage or Priest sub-class). Actions during combat will change depending on the equipped weapons, and each type of the many weapons can only be equipped for a specific sub-class group of job classes. After building a gauge through combat actions, the character can execute a special attack. Different special attacks can be executed when equipping different weapons.
Features of Dante’s Inferno PSP for Android for the PPSSPP emulator:
- Based on the highly influential classic poem, Dante’s Inferno (PSP) takes you on an epic quest for revenge and redemption through the nine circles of Hell.
- You play as Dante, a veteran warrior of the Crusades who must pursue his beloved Beatrice and attempt to free her soul from the clutches of Lucifer. As your quest takes you into the depths of the Inferno, you must battle fiercer and more grotesque monsters, confront your sins, your family’s dark past, and unforgivable war crimes.
- Over 60 weapons, magical upgrades and enhancements, epic storytelling, and colossal, destructible carriers that can be taken from defeated enemies.
- An epic story adapted from the first book of Dante Alighieri’s classic Italian “Divine Comedy,” which presents relentless action as you fight through Dante’s nine circles of retributive Hell.
- The immense power of Death’s Scythe that harvests souls.
- Fast-paced beautiful performance and intense battles.
- Choice-based endings with enemies allowing players to punish the damned or absolve them upon defeat.