Heading for the title of the most successful PSP games in Japan, Monster Hunter Portable 2G is heading to North America next spring. Renamed Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, this latest installment in the epic Monster Hunter series offers over 500 hours of gameplay covering around 400 missions. With monsters, weapons, and missions not released before, you’ll get the biggest Monster Hunter game to date. Using the PSP’s wireless Ad-Hoc connection, players can adventure with up to three friends for a multiplayer hunting party. From strategic planning to executing attacks, players need to work together to hunt ferocious monsters and progress through a wide range of offered missions. Players will be rewarded for using deep combat systems, encouraging them to seek out experienced hunters and work as a team to learn from their experiences. Even in single-player mode, hunters won’t be alone thanks to the introduction of the new “Felyne” artificial intelligence feature. Companion players in missions will be assisted by their furry-covered ally in battling monsters and gathering additional resources.
Download Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for PSP for the original PPSSPP emulator, compressed in a small size from MediaFire.
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the western release of Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G. It was released throughout America on June 22, 2009, Australia on June 25, and Europe on June 26. With over 500 hours of gameplay, new monsters, weapons, and missions not previously released, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite was the largest game in the series at its time. Through the Ad-Hoc feature, players can experience the social gaming phenomenon sweeping Japan and venture with up to four friends for an exciting and beastly multiplayer hunting party. From strategic planning to executing attacks, multiplayer gameplay with your friends is the key to hunting fierce monsters.
Features of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for PPSSPP:
- Social Gaming: One of the essential features contributing to the popularity of the Monster Hunter series in Japan is the social aspect of the games. This feature continues through the dedicated PSP connection in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. From strategic planning to executing attacks, players need to work together to hunt ferocious monsters and progress through a wide range of offered missions.
- Game Features: New in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the fully customizable artificial intelligence companion, “Felyne,” which accompanies players on missions and gathers additional resources. It can even be shared and traded with other players. Also new in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the enhanced “Install Data” option. This new gameplay method allows players to save parts of the game from the UMD to Memory Sticks, resulting in faster load times and an improved PSP battery life.
- Compatibility with Monster Hunter Series: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite features a certain level of compatibility with the rest of the Monster Hunter franchise. Fans of the series will be pleased to hear that they can transfer their characters and data from Monster Hunter Freedom 2 to the new game.
- Name: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Game Type: Action
- Game Size: 760mb
- Supported Devices: PSP, PPSSPP emulator